Thursday, July 29, 2004

Yes, you can take Control

Many people see themselves as passive victims. Sometimes it certainly feels like we are. However, I have been constantly struck by how many people have taken control of their lives or their businesses and shaped them around a vision. While there often does not seem to be a common thread connecting these people, there is. These people share a belief that they can have an impact on the world. Doubting oneself is a handicap. Belief and visualization only of success is empowering. Seeing this over many years of my career, I wrote a book: How to Get What You Most Want in Life, and decided to spread the word on my website: www.takecontrolof.com. I will be posting further thoughts which go beyond my book and observations on life and business over times to come.

No comments: